Eczema Healing & Relief Balm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Soothing & healing balm made just for dry skin & eczema. This will relieve eczema symptoms such as itchiness, dryness & more! Provides deep intense hydration & reduces inflammation. Moisturizing oils infused with healing herbs for the ultimate relief of eczema.
Ingredients: shea butter, beeswax, sunflower oil infused with chamomile, neem, mullein leaf, red clover herb, roses, arnica flowers , licorice root, oat straw, calendula, marshmallow root, castor oil, vitamin E
- Beeswax- hypoallergenic and moisturizing properties of beeswax make it an effective treatment for dry skin & eczema.
- Chamomile- soothes dry, itchy skin. Highly effective in reducing irritation, great for sensitive skin
- Neem- high levels of anti-inflammatory substances that are a natural treatment for eczema. antibacterial & analgesic properties
- Nettle- nourishing & anti-inflammatory properties help clear eczema
- Moringa- healing herb, helps reduce dry, itchy & flaky skin
- Roses & licorice root soothes irritation & eases inflammation
- Oat straw softens skin & reduces itchiness
- Calendula is a potent anti-bacterial, anti-fugal, anti-inflammatory & moisturizer great for treating eczema!
- Plantain leaf is a powerful herb known to treat, soothe & heal dry itchy skin.
Directions: apply to problem areas as needed.
All sales are final. We do not accept exchanges or returns.
USPS is used to ship, Monday through Friday. Orders take 1-3 days to process and shipping takes an additional 3-5 business days. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number.
PLEASE NOTE ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER, WITH TIME & LOVE.
If a package is returned due to an incorrect shipping address, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost as well as the redelivery cost. No Refunds.
Time and Love LLC is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages that have stated delivery to the address confirmed for an order. You must contact the carrier USPS at 877-569-6614 for further assistance.